[PLUG] LQA - imap

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Wed Jun 26 14:27:53 UTC 2002

Lame Question Alert!  Is there a good tutorial/instrcution on setting up
and using imap?  I have done some searching and was mostly disapointed
with what I found.  Much about installing and enabling imap (which happens
pretty much automagically with most distributions) but very little about
how to admin and use it.  I'm specifically interested in what it takes to
use pine on a local machinme to access the folders (pines) on a remote
computer.  Well heck is it even possible?

Any suggestions?

TIA,
Rod