[PLUG] Software Freedom Day - July 4th - Play at Riverdale School!

Paul Nelson pnelson at riverdale.k12.or.us
Thu Jun 27 00:43:00 UTC 2002

Hello Folks,

Just a reminder here that Riverdale School will be hosting a little
party on the 4th. We're just trying to say thanks to PLUG and have some
fun with the software we use. Call it an Open Source show & tell if you
like...

We'll have the Riverdale Lab open from 10:00 to 12:00 noon on the 4th.
The goal is simply to play with software and have fun. It's in the
morning so you can have some Linux fun and still do other traditional
4th of July stuff.

This won't be a clinic but you can still bring software to play with.
We'll provide a few dual Xeon servers for you to play with. Anyone have
some favorite network games?

http://k12ltsp.org/software_freedom.html

Directions:  http://www.riverdale.k12.or.us/direct.html

;-) Paul

On Wed, 2002-06-26 at 16:30, David Mandel wrote:

> I'm sorry for the previous posting.
> My fingers were faster than my brain.
>
> Anyway, I'm arranging a PLUG meeting for July, but it will be
> unusual as the first Thursday is on the Fourth of July and I
> wasn't able to get a room at PSU for the second Thursday of the
> month.
>
> Thus, the July PLUG meeting will be:
>
>                        7:00 PM July 11, 2002
>                                at
>                        It's a Beautiful Pizza
>                          3342 SE Belmont
>                          Portland, Oregon

snip......
Paul Nelson................... pnelson at riverdale.k12.or.us
Riverdale School, 11733 SW Breyman Ave, Portland, OR 97219
school (503)636-4511.....................fax (503)635-6342
Riverdale Web Page......... http://www.riverdale.k12.or.us