[PLUG] Debian Problems, Not

Sean Whitney sean at fork.com
Thu Jun 27 06:11:51 UTC 2002

My first recommendations is Pacific Solutions on Powell, they will charge you
a reasonable rate (at least to me) and only do what you ask.

I recently had hardware issues, and I asked them to identify whether it was
the motherboard, memory, video, since I don't have any testing equipment
laying around.

$32.00 later they announced it was a bad motherboard, I sent it back to the
vendor and got it replaced.

It was $32.00 well spent.

Sean

On Wednesday 26 June 2002 21:09, you hammered at the keyboard:
> After failing to install Debian all day, I tried 7.2 from CD's.  Again
> unreproducible errors.  I must reluctantly conclude that the hardware is at
> fault.  So once again, who in town can fix PC's?

When Dexter's on the Internet, can Hell be far behind?"