[PLUG] outgoing pop email server remote

mark hedlund hedlunch at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 27 19:49:40 UTC 2002

Your looking at having postfix relay email. That's in a file called relay-domains
usually. Make it if it doesn't exist in the postfix config dir. Something like
this in that file:
localhost
192.168.0.2
192.168.0.3

Then mention that file in the trust and relay control section of main.cf. I'm no
postfix expert so I hope someone else answers this more compleatly, but that might
help if no one does.
mark