[PLUG] (forw) Re: *****SPAM***** Switch to MSN Internet Access

Steve Bonds 1s7k8uhcd001 at sneakemail.com
Fri Jun 28 16:21:06 UTC 2002

Thank goodness for spamassassin, eh?

I'm surprised you even responded.  My spamassassin-marked mail goes
straight into the bit bucket.

I have plans to build an auto-responder which does a hash of the body,
sends a reply basically saying "send the EXACT" message again with this
"special" (hash) value in the subject line and it will get through.  Then
any message with a correct hash in the subject will bypass spamassassin.

... but I have lots of plans for things I don't have time to build.  ;-)

  -- Steve

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Sandy Herring sandy at herring.org XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX wrote:

> <rant>fscking M$ suckwheats *sigh*</rant>

(Re: Requiring Sandy to get a MSN Passport account to stop receiving their
spam)