[PLUG] Debian Problems, Not

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jun 28 18:37:45 UTC 2002

On 28 Jun 2002, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:

> On Wed, 2002-06-26 at 21:09, Bill Spears wrote:
> > After failing to install Debian all day, I tried 7.2 from CD's.  Again
> > unreproducible errors.  I must reluctantly conclude that the hardware is at
> > fault.  So once again, who in town can fix PC's?
>
> Oh, hardware.  Right.  Jiggle the blue wire.

  I have experience with Northwest Computer Support on SW Nimbus in B'ton.
They're competent and have done well on the two portables I've brought in.
(The second one is still a work in progress, and they're being very
cooperative as we work to find the cause of the problem.) FWIW, it's a 27
mile trip each way for me.