[PLUG] KDE + Flash?

Anthony Schlemmer aschlemm at attbi.com
Fri Jun 28 19:34:36 UTC 2002

I have Konqueror using the plugins from my Netscape directory. This
seems to work pretty well and Flash works fine with Konqueror. I just
can't seem to get the flash plugin to work with Mozilla. I've tried
installing it into Mozilla's plugin directory and Mozilla hangs up
tight when I start it up I have to use the "kill" command it to get it
to exit.

Even Netscape 4.79 seems to lockup tight with version 5 of flash
sometimes so I use Konqueror for flash stuff. I also can't seem to get
any JVM to work with Konqueror since I upgraded to KDE 3.0 and so for
web stuff that needs Java I use Mozilla.

Tony