PGI (Re: [PLUG] Debian Problems, Not)

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Fri Jun 28 20:58:50 UTC 2002

>>>>> "Jeme" == Jeme A Brelin <jeme at brelin.net> writes:

Jeme> Oh and this week I stepped on my glasses and my motherboard
Jeme> caught fire.

Jeme> By the way, what's a good quality, inexpensive dual PIII
Jeme> motherboard with a 133mhz fsb and takes 512MB DIMMs?

Are you interested in a refurb'd VP6?  I have one waiting out at PC
Heidens for me.  It was under warranty, but I've already replaced it
and have nothing to put it in any more.  You'd actually be doing me a
favor to make sure it works.

--
Russell Senior         ``The two chiefs turned to each other.
seniorr at aracnet.com      Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible