[PLUG] ProFTPd error.

Steve Bonds 1s7k8uhcd001 at sneakemail.com
Fri Jun 28 23:53:57 UTC 2002

My expereience has been that companies having this problem often are glad
that someone has come up with the solution for them-- if it's properly
presented.  (I.e. telling them they have a braindead FTP client is
probably not the best place to start.  ;-)

You can bet you're not the only FTP site out there causing them problems
since they put that rule in their firewall.  ;-)

  -- Steve