[PLUG] Free Hardware Update

Clint Moore cmoore at hellyeah.org
Sun Jun 30 05:23:44 UTC 2002

	Ok.  Now that Jeme and I have moved all of the stuff that I want
to keep out of the apartment, here is a list of the hardware that's
left.  If no one wants it it will be donated to portland waste managment
as I will no longer have the use of a truck after tonight.

9 HP Vectra workstations.  Most have no hard drive.  They make really good
floppyfw boxes.  I'm actually using one for my firewall.  Ok, that's not
exactly true.  Now that i'm on Jemes network (god help me) I dont need
one.

Two mac quadra 605's.  I _think_ netbsd will run on them.  I'm not sure
though.

One stock mac monitor. 14"

1 486 dx with an unknown ammount of ram and drive space.  Currently loaded
with NetBSD 1.4.

3 mac IIx machines again with unknown ammounts of disk and ram.

1 14" Mag monitor.  I used it for a portable head for servers.  It's a
little fuzzy.

Lots of older scsi cards, i think the video capture card (not sure which
chipset) is around here.  There's a voodoo 1 card for a pci mac here as
well.

This is all stuff that I used to use and I would really like to see it go
to a good home.  I just flat refuse to move it all again.

Leave a message at 236-3930 if you want to check the stuff out.  Deadline
is Sunday night.

-cm

--
Clint Moore