[PLUG] Free Hardware Update

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Sun Jun 30 01:38:27 PDT 2002

>>>>> "Clint" == Clint Moore <cmoore at hellyeah.org> writes:

Clint> 	Ok.  Now that Jeme and I have moved all of the stuff that I
Clint> want to keep out of the apartment, here is a list of the
Clint> hardware that's left.  If no one wants it it will be donated to
Clint> portland waste managment as I will no longer have the use of a
Clint> truck after tonight.

Clint> 9 HP Vectra workstations.  [...]

What is a Vectra workstation?

--
Russell Senior         ``The two chiefs turned to each other.
seniorr at aracnet.com      Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible