[PLUG] Re: Linux 7.2 Printer Problem Solved

Rick Konold cccs at teleport.com
Thu Mar 21 04:00:58 UTC 2002

I don't know why that did not work, one of my Linux boxes is 192.168.0.011.
The .001 is usually reserved by convention for a server (?), but no reason
why you could not use it.  I used it once for a Linux ws and it worked fine.
Rick Konold
Linux Advocate

On Wednesday 20 March 2002 19:42, you hammered the keyboard to write: