[PLUG] SAMBA: HELP!

Ken Nowack drake_stuff at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 21 17:38:02 UTC 2002

Just gimme a little while longer. I'd have a decent
email account already if SOMEONE (they know who they
are) hadn't registered our domain name with network
solutions in the first place. As soon as I can get
control of my domain I'll switch my addy. Then you
hotmail-yahoo-aol antagonists will have to find
something else to critique me on :P Til then I guess I
can read but not respond to the list. Ya know, I would
have used a different email to sign up if I had known
it would be such an issue ;)

Ken