[PLUG] SAMBA: HELP!

Mike De La Mater mikedela at ipns.com
Thu Mar 21 20:55:07 UTC 2002

As far as I'm concerned you can send mail from Prodigy, Juno or even
NetZero.

Somebody has acknowledged that they had some sort of mail error that sent
their snippy reply to the list instead of just individuals.

I'd hope you would hang in there and give us a chance to show you we're
decent folks.

Mike De La Mater
mikedela at ipns.com
503-702-6749