[PLUG] Cisco 678

Michael Rasmussen rasmussenm at columbiafunds.com
Fri Mar 22 13:29:11 UTC 2002

> From: Wil Cooley [mailto:wcooley at nakedape.cc]
> A 675 is not the same thing as a 678; the 675's are mostly useless
> now (in Qwest areas, at least) due to the switch from CAP encoding
> to DMT (I might'a screwed up those acronyms); the 675 only does
> CAP but Qwest is switching to DMT and the 678 does both.

They haven't switched everywhere.  My 675 is still passing traffic.

--
  Michael Rasmussen - Network Engineer, Columbia Management
  voice:  971-925-6723  cell:  503-807-1447  rasmussenm at columbiafunds.com
  <mailto:rasmussenm at columbiafunds.com> http://www.columbiafunds.com

NOTICE:  This communication may contain confidential or other privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information.  Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this email in error, and delete the copy you received.  Any communication that does not relate to official Columbia business is that of the sender and is neither given nor endorsed by Columbia.  Thank you.