[PLUG] chroot'd ftp-only account

Derek Loree derek at infotects.com
Sat Mar 23 01:58:07 UTC 2002

Dan Young wrote:

> Sorry, I wasn't very clear in my message. I meant don't think _WinSCP_
> does ssh2, which was the link that got snipped out of the abovemessage. Nice gui for the cli-wary crowd though. Looks/acts like most any
> other Windows FTP client.
> http://winscp.vse.cz/eng/

WOW!!  It does a MUCH better job of browsing local files than winexplorer, I can see all those d**n triple hidden folders in the IE5 cache
directory (the ones that don't show even when the "show all files, show system files and don't hide anything" settings are selected), I sure
hope someday to not have to deal with M$ B$ anymore.

Thanks for the tool!

Derek Loree