[PLUG] Red Hat 7.2 Update Procedure Questions

Sandy Herring sandy at herring.org
Sat Mar 23 04:26:48 UTC 2002

I just did an `up2date' with no problems...

The Red Hat Update Agent has finished installing
 the following packages successfully:

 php-4.0.6-15
 php-devel-4.0.6-15
 php-imap-4.0.6-15
 php-ldap-4.0.6-15
 php-manual-4.0.6-15
 php-mysql-4.0.6-15
 php-odbc-4.0.6-15
 php-pgsql-4.0.6-15
 vnc-3.3.3r2-18.4
 vnc-doc-3.3.3r2-18.4
 vnc-server-3.3.3r2-18.4

A tad over 19Mb worth (php-manual >15Mb). It took all of 5 minutes to pull
down the rpms and another 6 minutes to install them on my lil' ol' P-Pro 200
SMP box (okay, so I've got a 1.5Mbps ADSL pipe). Not sure why you're having
problems, Robert - unless TTL isn't your friend.

good luck,
Sandy

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002, Robert wrote:
> I received 2 updates with the website method, then a failure on the 3rd
> update and it stopped downloading.
[...]

--
Sandy Herring, RHCE                        o              sandy at herring.org