[PLUG] Speaking of Domain Resistrars

Mike Witt mike at computer-arts.net
Sun Mar 24 00:54:53 UTC 2002

There are many reasons I'd like to switch from NetSol/Verisign,
but what keeps me there is the fact that, as much as their procedures
are wanting, at least I know how to work them (except when a human
has to get involved. Then it's problematic.)

Two questions:

(1) Can anyone other that NetSol do "host registrations" - ie,
register a name server like NetSol does with the following template:
ftp://www.networksolutions.com/templates/host-template.txt

(2) Would people care to recommend a good registrar, who has a
mechanism for doing "block updates" for DNS service. In other words
a registrar that doesn't make me do N separate operations to change
the name servers on N different domains.

-Mike