[PLUG] Sun monitor hd15 adapter

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Sun Mar 24 07:06:19 UTC 2002

Also Sprach Doug Rosser <da_rosser at yahoo.com> on Sat, Mar 23, 2002 at 11:04:44PM PST
> Having just bought a sun 21" monitor off e-bay (paid way too much but it has
> a nice attachment called an ultra 60), I'm wondering if there is a local
> source for adapters so I can attach it to my regular PC workstation....

You can get the converter at Norvac, but it's expensive--around
$50 IIRC.  You'll also need a video card that can do sync-on-green;
Matrox's can I know.  And you'll have to configure XFree to
support it.  It's doable; a friend of mine did it a few years ago,
but it's easy.

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
irc.linux.com                             #orlug,#pdxlug,#lnxs