[PLUG] Another Red Hat Update Question

Robert RobertsLinuxPosts at CorralCreek.com
Sun Mar 24 21:01:06 UTC 2002

I suffered with a 19-26000 connection for years, then last Summer the phone
company finally installed new cable along the street.  A few months ago
they finally hooked it up and now I get up to 53000.

It's still a slow download, but at least the "up2date" commands started to
work yesterday like someone waved a magic wand.

Robert