[PLUG] Mandrake 8.1 update

Robert Kopp iconoklastic at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 18:10:47 UTC 2002

> > I'm downloading the 8.2 ISO images now and will
> try the same thing to my
> 8.1
> > machine. Once I have the images I need to put them
> where xcdroast can read
> > them so I can burn a cd with them, correct?
> > Dirk

I downloaded and burned these .iso's with EasyCD
Creator, a Windows program. What's your address?

Anyhow, cdrecord works with my CD-RW under Linux. I
think if it has the appropriate arguments, you can put
the downloaded files just about anywhere. I would hope
the same would be true of a graphical client.

=====
Robert "Tim" Kopp
http://analytic.tripod.com/

"SAMBA--opening Windows to a wider world."