[PLUG] snmptable

Sean Whitney sean_whitney at bigfoot.com
Thu Mar 28 21:01:58 UTC 2002

I am working on developing a monitoring tool at work, and we're using
snmptables.  However the field order of the snmptables result is backwards
from our expections, and other implementations of snmptables.

Anyone know if/where there is a flag/setting that controls the order of
fields for snmptable returns?

platform debian/unstable/2.4.17 kernel
snmp-4.2.3

Sean
--
Every company complaining about Microsoft's business practices is simply a
rose bush. They look lovely and smell nice. Once a lucky company dethrones