[PLUG] Abe Lincoln would likely laugh at Eisner

Greg Long greg at gregory.myftp.org
Fri Mar 29 16:03:33 UTC 2002

Those who cry theft fail to observe the fundamental difference between
outright theft and copyright infringement:  When something is copied,
the original owner still has his or her copy, whereas if someone steals
my car, I'm walking.

Heard there was a major victory for Kazaa yesterday also.

If our Linux OS's and many apps are primarly GPL, we probably don't have
much to worry about.

---Greg