[PLUG] domain registration - cheap and simple?

Mike Russell mike-russell at netsailer.com
Fri Mar 29 19:25:23 UTC 2002

I register with GODADDY.COM, $8.95 you need your own DNS server and you can
change the IP of it anytime you want.

I have a domain, setup two systems as a DNS, HTTP servers. I could let you
use one of mine as a secondary dns, or fake it and put cable guy's DNS in.

you could also give your "eth" a second IP, ??? you cant with cable unless
you pay, sorry.