[PLUG] help lilo is booting to "LI"

Mike Russell miker at netsailer.com
Wed May 1 15:27:53 UTC 2002

:( rebooted my home server yesterday, will only boot to "LI". read the
book, booted with the CD went to "linux rescue", checked lilo as much as i
can ( or as much as i know),  not finding the info i need to fix it.

I am confused.
I want to learn how to fix it with out re-installing, but i want my system
back up now.

any suggestions on what files to look at and or what i should run?
i tried running lilo from the /etc/.
I compared my lilo.conf with my other systems lilo.conf it looked ok.

I will post this and read some more. any web-link suggestions?

Thanks from a newbie