[PLUG] ipchains question

Keith Nasman keith at ahapala.net
Wed May 1 18:09:28 UTC 2002

Rich,

I think you would need to put caddis in the hosts file so that you could
reference it by name in your firewall scripts and have it resolve. Or, you
might just have to hardcode caddis' IP in your rules.

Since you are using a different host then you are going to be
portforwarding the packets on port 80 to port 80 on caddis.

HTH,
Keith