[PLUG] ssh ftp?

Aaron Baer judah at opusnet.com
Wed May 1 21:59:53 UTC 2002

GKrellWeather gets it's info from a .gov ftp server. I figured that out
when I started using it and all of a sudden my firewall at home was
getting hammered from this .gov site.. needless to say I thought I was
being attacked. I was not.

Anyhoo.. this is just a display message you're getting from firing it
off from the command line.

You might try configuring it again and then turning it off if you don't
really want to use it.

A-

--
----