[PLUG] Recommended configure options for apache?

Brian Horan bhoran at hexdev.com
Thu May 2 00:53:59 UTC 2002

That depends heavily on what you want to do with the server.....
If you want to mess with PHP I would definitely recommend the additional
switch to ./configure:

--enable-module=so

that way you can build and install DSO's (loadable modules for Apache) and
install additional stuff without having to rebuild Apache every time....

I'm guessing you're building 1.3.X please forgive me if I'm mistaken