[PLUG] Recommended configure options for apache?

Keith Nasman keith at ahapala.net
Thu May 2 02:04:17 UTC 2002

On Wed, 2002-05-01 at 18:04, Rich Shepard wrote:
>   I've seen PHP mentioned, but I've no idea for what I'd use it. One thing I
> do know is that I'm not going to spend more than the absolute mininum amount
> of time futzing with the httpd. Screw it down tightly, keep up with security
> patches, and ignore it (except for reviewing logs).

If you really want to spend the least amount of time, why not go with
the RedHat RPMs? (assuming you do RPMs :-) One command and a few minutes
and your up, and on to the real job of configuring mailman. Of course
you'll have to create/move a website to the docroot.

If there are security issues with the latest ones of those I'd certainly
like to know about it ;-)

Keith