[PLUG] Desktop Beauty Show

Tyler F. Creelan creelan at engr.orst.edu
Thu May 2 17:28:14 UTC 2002

Hey I was wondering if anyone has jpegs of their desktop posted. It
probably sounds funny, but I think its cool to check out what can be done
with different window managers, themes, and generally see what other
people's workspaces are like. Displays of the desktop under X were what
initially led me to try linux... (Wow! Its not just like CDE!)

I posted some jpegs below, enlightenment's the window manager (no gnome or
kde).

http://www.engr.orst.edu/~creelan/screendump.jpg
http://www.engr.orst.edu/~creelan/test2.jpeg