[PLUG] Desktop Beauty Show

Tyler F. Creelan creelan at engr.orst.edu
Thu May 2 17:45:49 UTC 2002

Some other desktop themes I'm really partial to:

http://darkalloy.catarsys.net/image.php?image=themes/ClockworkCobalt.jpg

This also enlightenment, the theme was made by darkalloy.

http://www.engr.orst.edu/~dagit/desktop.jpg

This one is Slate I think, also running under enlightenment. The
desktops I posted earlier were under the default theme (Brushed-metal).

Btw, if you're running X you can do a screenshot with the "import
<filename>" command.

Enjoy!

Tyler