[PLUG] Running firewall and services on one box?

Kees Cook pdx at outflux.net
Thu May 2 18:20:43 UTC 2002

On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 11:07:38AM -0700, T wrote:
> Well, as much as I hate to recommend that anyone buy anything from
> Fry's, that's a good price on a nice piece of equipment.  I have some

I'm new to Portland (moved from near Chicago).  Where should I be going to
get stuff?  I'd really rather support smaller companies rather than Fry's,
but I haven't found many.  I hope I'm just blind.  :)  Any suggestions on
where to get MBs, CPUs, and disks?

--
Kees Cook                                            @outflux.net