[PLUG] Last night's presentation on-line?

mikeraz at patch.com mikeraz at patch.com
Fri May 3 14:49:54 UTC 2002

I ended up going to Salem because my father-in-law had Klez and his system
was hosed.  While I was there I found out he also had W32 and some JS viruses.

the family friend who had set up the virus system did not set it up to download
new dat files.  My father-in-law also thought that it would do the virus scan even
if the computer was turned off.

oh well.

Anyway if slides from last night are on-line, please post the URL.

--
    Michael Rasmussen  aka  mikeraz
   Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity

   "They that give up essential liberty to obtain
				-- Benjamin Franklin

   and the fortune cookie says:
Behind every great computer sits a skinny little geek.