[PLUG] Need help finding package with 'rename'

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri May 3 19:36:41 UTC 2002

  I don't see the source of the error, perl gurus.

  This is the line calling the 'rename' script:

/usr/lib/rpm/rename.pl so.%{solibbase} so.%{version} $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/lib/*.so.%{solibbase}

and here is the first few lines of the script that generates the error:

#!/usr/bin/perl -w

if ( $ARGC < 3 ) {
        usage();
        exit(1);
}

  The error message cits the usage text:

sub usage
{
        print "$0 <from> <to> <files...>\n";
}

  Looks to me like three arguments. Could it be the globbing that causes the
problem?

Thanks,