[PLUG] RH 7.3 anyone?

sendai sendai at thedustyshelf.com
Mon May 6 17:55:01 UTC 2002

A little OT but as long as we're asking for CD's, does anyone have a working
copy of Solaris 9 Sparc edition?  I am not having any luck getting it to
burn in a way that my Ultra 10's will read.  I have my own license and
everything from Sun I just need media for testing.  I will of course offer
the same double CDR's deal Dragos is offering.