[PLUG] DSL Elementary Questions.

Michael Smith codeyeti at yahoo.com
Mon May 6 18:09:27 UTC 2002

You can connect to the cisco router via a rj45<->serial cable that should have
come with it.  Use minicom to connect to the serial port.  I think it's 9600
8N1, but the bitrate might be different.  Then you're talking directly to the
CBOS.  Check online for a reference for CBOS commands.  The cisco will do some
crazy stuff--builtin NAT, tftp server.

--
"Ask a Soviet engineer to design a pair of shoes and he'll come up with
something that looks like the boxes that the shoes came in; ask him to make