[PLUG] DSL Elementary Questions.

Bill Spears bspears at easystreet.com
Mon May 6 22:35:48 UTC 2002

Again thanks  to all.
I have static IP, bridged mode. So we can forget about using 678 as firewall.
I think what'll do is make the Windows machine the DSL is connected to into a
dual boot: Windows and floppyfw.  That way if I have trouble, I can get back
on the net without moving nics.  This way it'll be the same MAC, and I may
not have to deal with ISP reboots, or whatever they do.  Once I get
everything working, I've  got an old Pentium, I can use.