[PLUG] Accidently broke WP

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon May 6 23:32:44 UTC 2002

On Mon, 6 May 2002, Rich Shepard wrote:

>   Can anyone suggest how I can determine what I broke so I can fix it? I
> have project and administrative documents in WordPerfect that I must get out
> tomorrow.

  Follow up: I found the redirection command I needed in my bash book. Now I
have output in a file. Is there someone knowledgeable here to whom I can
e-mail the file for examination? I find one reference to:

stat("/etc/ld.so.preload", 0xbffff840)  = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)

but I don't know if this is the problem.

  Over the weekend, I installed openssl and updated both libssl* and
libcrypto*. I then ran /usr/sbin/ldconfig. Since I was doing all this stuff,
WP8 decided to not work properly.

Thanks,