[PLUG] Accidently broke WP

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon May 6 23:53:49 UTC 2002

On Mon, 6 May 2002, John Hampton wrote:

> My guess is that when you ran ldconfig, it forgot the location of some
> necessary shared libraries for word perfect.  What those libraries are?
> Can't help you there.  But that might be a starting place.

John,

  I don't understand how this could happen, but looking at the log file I
see references to libraries in /opt/qt/lib/ that aren't there. I didn't even
know that WP depended on qt libraries! And, to make the mystery deeper,
/opt/qt/lib/ is not listed in /etc/ld.so.conf and never has been.

  Strange, eh?