[PLUG] Re: It might not be eloquent...

Kyle Accardi sandbox at pacifier.com
Tue May 7 05:15:09 UTC 2002

Paul Heinlein wrote:

> In late March, I posted to PLUG a copy of the message I sent to Sens.
> Wyden and Smith and Rep. Hooley concerning Sen. Hollings' Consumer
> Broadband and Digital Television Promotion Act, the successor to the
> SSSCA.
>
> In the mail today (U.S. Mail, not e-mail) there was a letter from Sen.
> Wyden's office.

Waffles anyone?  It'd be interesting to gather responses from various
senators & congressmen across the country to compare their verbage--I'm
guessing boilerplate.  What does Hollings send out?

As quoted:
"I believe that to create a more secure environment for the dissemination
of digital content, a solution can best be achieved through cooperative
discussions among all affected parties to develop creative and balanced
technological approaches..."

And I believe in Hobbits.  He must have in mind a pretty big table to sit
the RIAA on one end and the rest of the world on the other.

All you need is love

Kyle Accardi
Moving to Peru (even if it is a hoax)