[PLUG] The WP saga: update

Anthony Schlemmer aschlemm at attbi.com
Tue May 7 19:05:03 UTC 2002

Maybe I missed this in an earlier post but have you tried reinstalling
WordPerfect on the system in question? I haven't used WP8 in years but
I found my copy of the free version of 8.0 I got nearly 3 1/2 years
ago. I installed the libc5 libraries on my 2.4.18 system and WP8
installed very quickly. I tested it on a few WP documents I still have
laying around and it appears to run OK.

Tony