[PLUG] 2 Ethernets

Derek Loree derek at infotects.com
Tue May 7 22:27:54 UTC 2002

Hi chaz,

On Tue, 2002-05-07 at 16:01, chaz wrote:
> I have a system with 2 ethernet cards.
> I'm replacing Solaris with SuSE Linux.
> I can't get the ethernet ports to work.
What doesn't work about them?  What kind (make and model) are they?
> Is there anyone on this list that has experiance with multiple
> ethernets?
Some modules have a hard time loading twice, but that is model specific.

More information is needed to really help you out, tell us what you have
tried, and what happened when you tried it.  The output from dmesg might
help too.

Derek Loree