[PLUG] The broken WP saga: more info

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Tue May 7 23:43:56 UTC 2002

>>>>> "Rich" == Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> writes:

Rich>  I've tried this. Removing all instances of /tmp/wpc-* allows
Rich> for the creation of a new /tmp/wpc-salmo the next time I try to
Rich> invoke the program.  (I've changed the hostname back to salmo.)

Just out of curiosity, how were you changing the hostname?

--
Russell Senior         ``The two chiefs turned to each other.
seniorr at aracnet.com      Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible