[PLUG] RH 7.3 anyone?

Alan alan at clueserver.org
Wed May 8 04:09:36 UTC 2002

On Tue, 2002-05-07 at 21:55, Russell Evans wrote:
> I seen anyone mention OpenOffice 1.0. I remember a few 1.0s that got a lot of
> press a few years back. Have times changed or is an office suite mundane?

I am not certain if it is in the release version of 7.3. I will check
when I am done downloading it.

I currently have the docs disc, the two source RPM discs and most of the
first install disc downloaded. I expect I will have the rest by morning.
I am making two copies. One for me and one for whoever wants a copy and
can actually get it from me first.