[PLUG] Code Warrior

Brian tsavo3997 at yahoo.com
Thu May 9 16:15:15 UTC 2002

And for those of you Gnome people out there, I have
found "Anjuta" to be a fairly decent (and free) IDE
for building and maintaining projects.  Its pretty
flexible as far as what you can use for make files and
autoconf.  I haven't used KDevelop at all, so I can't
really compare them.  Anyone??

http://anjuta.sourceforge.net/

--- Robert Kopp <iconoklastic at yahoo.com> wrote:
> The most widely-used compiler for Linux is free.
> Metrowerks, however, claims that their commercial
> IDE
> product is very popular. Would someone who is
> familiar
> with it care to offer an opinion as to whether it is
> worth the money ($149)?
>
> =====
> Robert "Tim" Kopp
> http://analytic.tripod.com/
>
> "SAMBA--opening Windows to a wider world."

=====
-Brian Grell
'Clothes make the man, naked people have little or no influence on society'