[PLUG] Linux IDEs, was Code Warrior

Matt Alexander m at netpro.to
Thu May 9 16:23:43 UTC 2002

I've played with KDevelop a little bit and it's pretty good.  There's even
a nice tutorial that steps you through creating your first GUI app.  You
create your widgets in Qt Designer, which are then saved as XML and
imported into KDevelop.
~M

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do
nothing"
  --Edmund Burke.