[PLUG] Potential Opportunities

Dan Haskell danh at fork.com
Mon May 13 18:04:43 UTC 2002

On 13 May 2002, Jon Jacob wrote:

> First, this list is not the place for this.  Please send an apology to
> the list and don't let it happen again.
>
> That being said, send me your resume.  There is a strong possibility
> that I may be needing a linux person next month (or July).

Er, we have allowed such postings in the past (both job postings and
requests for employment). The list is meant to be a resource for local
Linux/Unix people - not limited to pure technical matters. Mutual support
between geeks is a good thing.

Please retract your demand for an apology and apologize to everyone for
posting it! :):):)

Dan Haskell