[PLUG] Last call before canceling Advanced Topics (Monday 4:45)

Zot O'Connor zot at whiteknighthackers.com
Mon May 13 23:50:11 UTC 2002

After receiving no commitments for 3 months, and having no speaker for
this week, unless I here by tomorrow (Tues) noon, I am going to cancel
Advanced Topics due to lack of speakers.

While they have been well attended, I do not have the time currently, or
budget (which has nice for flying people in) to get people to talk.
This is a bit odd, as plenty of people have said they would like to
talk, but they never follow through.

So if you want to keep Advanced Topics, email me directly (not to the
list), or if someone else wants to take over co-ordinating the talks,
that would be great.

I would like to thank Bruce for getting the space, and Galen for keeping
that end of things up and running.

--
Zot O'Connor

http://www.ZotConsulting.com