[PLUG] Inconsistent MD5SUM results on ISO files

Marc marcm at easystreet.com
Tue May 14 05:58:57 UTC 2002

Hi Shahms,

Thanks for the good information.  In the meantime I rebooted into a 2.4.11
kernel and reran 'md5sum' three times on all three ISOs -- I got the correct
value all nine times.  So, either my 2.4.18 kernel is not quite right, or some
other rot had developed that somehow got cleared by rebooting.  Now that I have
a "test" to run, I can try it periodically to see if the problem returns.

Marc

---end quoted text---

--
No sig here