[PLUG] moving north ...

Richard Steffens rsteff at attbi.com
Tue May 14 15:39:59 UTC 2002

Bruce Kingsland wrote:

> It would be really cool if there was a way I could post questions to
> this list, but only get answers to my questions - rather than all the
> rest of the traffic. That would be a really great interim solution.
> Anybody got any ideas on how that might be accomplished?

One way would be for one of us to agree to receive messages from you,
post them to the list, and forward the responses to you. Or, you could
see the answers via the web archives at: http://plug.skylab.org/.
Unfortunately, the archives seem to be a bit behind. The page organizes
the archives by month, and March, 2002, is the most recent.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"